Established in 1969, Southern Cross Care (Vic) is a highly respected not-for-profit Organisation that provides excellence in quality aged residential and community care services throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Working within a Christian ethos, we are committed to serving and supporting older people and their families by:
- Continuing to make a difference in their lives
- Promoting individual choice and independence
- Continuously improving the way we work
- Promoting integrity and dignity
- Embracing diversity.
Our Aspiration for all older people is to see them living well, loving life and participating within a just and inclusive community.
We provide services that encourage independence, promotes choice and respects individuality.
Our aim is to make a real difference to the quality of life for all older people in our care.
Through a committed team of 1200 staff and more than 400 volunteers SCC (Vic) provides:
- Community Services
- Home and Community Care
- Veterans' Home Care
- Consumer Directed Care Packages
- Residential Services - high, low and dementia care
- Respite services - day, overnight and emergency
- National Respite for Carers Program (NRCP)
- Dementia Care