Q: What organisation is behind the Include a Charity campaign?
A: Include a Charity is managed by Fundraising Institute Australia and promoted on behalf of our campaign supporters – over 100 of Australia’s favourite charities.
Q: What are the benefits of my charitable organisation becoming a campaign supporter of Include a Charity?
A: The Include a Charity campaign is a powerful resource for charities to improve the effectiveness of their bequest marketing, by pooling resources, increasing efficiencies and saving money. As a campaign supporter, you can enjoy:
- Exposure on television, radio, online and print media
- A single contact point for all bequest enquiries
- Access to the latest and most comprehensive bequest research
- Access to partners in the legal, financial, and corporate sectors
- Valuable networking opportunities
Q: All you need to know about becoming an Include a Charity Supporter
Q: How does my charity become a supporter of the Include a Charity campaign?
A: All FIA organisational members are encouraged to become supporters of Include a Charity.