Upcoming Events, Training & Webinars
Webinars, training days and Include a Charity Week events are only open to Include a Charity supporters organisations and an unlimited number of their staff.
However if you are not an IAC member, you can register for our Special Interest Groups as they are open to everyone.
If you would like to become an Include a Charity Supporter please click here. We look forward to having you on board.
Take a look at our full 2019 Calendar here!
Designing the future of Gifts in Wills strategies
In the last decade we’ve seen a massive shift in the sectors investment in gifts in Wills marketing which has generated large pipelines of supporters to take through a moves management journey and increasing organisational reliance on the income. Come and join us for this workshop if you’ve been asking yourself:
- How do we keep meeting the expectations of our organisation?
- How do we ensure we have the right fit acquisition strategy to meet our needs?
- How do we manage our growing pipeline with limited resources?
- How do we know we’re engaging and deepening our connection with giW’s supporters?
- How do we mobilise the organisation?
During this workshop we’ll work in collaboration so you’ll have outcomes and actions for your own program across the following 6 pillars:
- Set goals, investment levels and metrics for success across acquisition channels
- Design omnichannel marketing approach
- Journey solutions to move supporters from interest to action
- Apply automation, AI & rolling lead-gen activities to make your jobs easier
- Enhance your propensity models with new multi-source insights
- Rally your organisation with your internal communications strategy
The session is fast paced and will keep you moving, so be prepared to take home the tools you need to finalise your GiW’s sustainable plan for the future.
Calling everyone who manages donor experiences and journeys! Is your organisation planning for its future? Do you want to explore the issues around the growth of your Gifts in Wills knowledge and your organisation’s pipeline?
Regardless of your skill level, or the state of your organisation’s program, come along and add to the conversation.
Wednesday, 20 November 2019
9:00 – 11:30
Edith Cowan University – Mount Lawley Campus
TO REGISTER, contact Susan Morrow at [email protected] or 0428 379 373
Come to the special interest group to discuss and share with colleagues how to engage with donors who have indicated that they are interested in leaving a gift in their Will to your charity. What type of questions should be asked and how do you have the gifts in Wills conversation?
Join us for nibbles and drinks for our last Special Interest Group for 2019!