Include a Charity is a social change campaign managed by Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA).
The aim of Include a Charity is to encourage and support more people to leave a charitable gift in their Will, increasing the funds invested in the charitable sector and therefore the positive impact on society.
We represent over 100 Australian charities who are part of the Include a Charity campaign, on the topic of gifts in Wills.
We provide support, education and encouragement for gift givers and influencers such as solicitors and financial planners.
Charities benefit through collaboration and the pooling of marketing resources through the IaC campaign.
Using this approach we hope to:
- Improve community understanding of how gifts in Wills can create a lasting legacy
- Improve the messaging and effectiveness for charities around gifts in Wills
- Increase advocacy and consistent messaging by uniting with influencers like financial planners, solicitors and estate management specialists
- Undertake world-first research projects in the charitable gifts in Wills fundraising space
- Increase efficiencies and save money which can then be focused on other charitable activities
Help the work live on by becoming a supporter of Include a Charity Campaign.
All FIA members are encouraged to become supporters of Include a Charity.
Contact us to find out how: