How can Include a Charity help your organisation?
- Members can attend a series of high-level Gifts in Wills trainings throughout the year – for free.
- We hold a dedicated Gifts in Wills Conference Day every year hearing from experts in the field and learning and sharing with fundraising peers – free to IAC members.
- You’ll be involved in Include a Charity Week which showcases this important giving channel in a broad targeted way to a mass public audience. We also provide you with a suite of online and offline marketing materials to your team and supporters, alongside impactful national and state media activities.
- You can join regular Special Interest Group sessions with industry colleagues to discuss relevant issues and key operational improvements in GiW fundraising.
- You will become part of a large network of Gifts in Wills fundraisers and enjoy collegiate social gatherings throughout the year.
- You’ll learn how to implement best-practice Gifts in Will fundraising and share strategies across your charity sector, state and the wider community.
- You will have a dedicated web page on the Include a Charity website and exposure on Include a Charity social media platforms.
- You’ll connect with estate planning professionals who can advise and support you in legal and testamentary matters.
- You’ll receive the Include a Charity online newsletter twice a month highlighting upcoming events, important news, useful links, special features and more.
- Access to topical podcasts with industry experts to support your role and build knowledge.
- You’ll join a high-profile campaign that provides you with new opportunities to reach your supporters to promote your Gifts in Wills program.
- Advocacy: We consult with government, influencers and the community to set best practice standards and advance professional Gifts in Wills fundraising
- Our Include a Charity Advisory Committee and Wills & Estates Task Group underpin key issues management for Gifts in Wills fundraisers and policy makers.
- We also provide access to the Legacy Futures helpdesk to help you develop your gifts in Wills program.
“Being a member of Include A Charity has opened so many doors. It’s given me an opportunity to connect with some of Australia’s leading Gifts in Wills fundraisers as well as access international learnings, research findings and education opportunities. Include A Charity is an exceptional resource for fundraisers and I encourage fellow FIA organisational members to join me in supporting this powerful movement for change that is normalising conversations about the impact of leaving a charitable gift in your Will.” Vicki Rasmussen, Executive Director, Charlies Foundation for Research
Please note that FIA and IAC have separate membership fees and you must be a member of FIA to join Include a Charity.
Please follow our socials:
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/18392171/admin/
Facebook:(1) Include A Charity | Facebook
If you’d like to proceed with membership, please complete the form below
Once payment has been received and matched, you and your team will have access to the Include Charity member portal and associated resources, be added to the mailing list, and have the opportunity to create a webpage on the Include a Charity website.